As a volunteer you'll get to:
- Learn data processing, analysis and collection skills that will help set you up for a career in the field.
- Receive hands-on training from our on-base experts.
- Spend whole days (and sometimes nights!) on an idyllic stretch of beach, watching sea turtles’ nesting behaviors and monitoring the success of their hatchlings.
- See the hatchlings’ dash for the water first hand (if you’re lucky).
- Understand the coastal rainforest as the vast and diverse ecosystem that it is.
- Explore the natural habitat of marine turtles.
- Assist in other research projects, including the tracking and monitoring of jaguars.
- Make friends for life by living and working alongside like-minded conservation volunteers.