As a volunteer, you’ll get to:
- Learn Spanish by being immersed in a Hispanophone society.
- See the positive impact you’re having on underprivileged children by providing them with the attention and care they need in order to succeed in school, and to finish their primary and secondary education.
- Help out local teachers by supporting them in their tasks.
- Gain experience in hands-on childcare by teaching and playing games with local schoolchildren.
- Give lessons in areas as diverse as English, arts and crafts, environmental education and sports.
- Contribute to long-term, sustainable educational programs.
- Keep in shape through the active sports programs you give children.
- Meet like-minded volunteers.
- Live in a safe, convenient town that’s geared for tourists, and is close to some of Costa Rica’s most beautiful natural attractions.