As a volunteer, you’ll get to:
- Practice your Spanish by being fully immersed in the day-to-day life of a South American city.
- Experience living in a foreign city like a local.
- Assist in providing vocational workshops to teenagers.
- Gain valuable experience in basic medical care.
- Run exciting, stimulating afterschool programs and help with arts and crafts.
- Give care and support to the children who live at Casa Hogar because their families can’t support them.
- Assist with the facility’s horse therapy program.
- Experience the charms of Quito’s “Old Town” and vibrant market culture.
- Use your skills, interests and experience to their greatest advantage.