As a volunteer, you’ll get to:
- Learn to scuba dive.
- Gain a higher diving qualification if you are already a scuba diver.
- Live and work with fellow volunteers from all over the world who are just as enthusiastic about life under the sea as you are.
- Join an expedition that focuses on collecting important data on underwater research dives.
- Make a real impact on the conservation and preservation of marine ecosystems by contributing to a project that gives local communities and organizations the data they need to make responsible management decisions.
- Play a role in providing long-term benefits to the local communities, especially when it comes to food security for future generations.
- Immerse yourself in the Fijian way of life and even learn to speak a little Fijian.
- Learn to accurately identify local fish and coral species.
- Live in one of the most idyllic places on Earth, spending your free time exploring the beaches, jungles and waters of a real-life tropical paradise.