As a volunteer, you’ll get to:
- Play an invaluable role in improving the lives of underprivileged communities in the wake of the 2015 earthquake.
- Take part in varied, interesting, rewarding activities that will either refurbish or establish community infrastructure.
- Stay in shape through doing physical labor and/or exercise your creativity in brightening up schools, orphanages and other facilities, making them more pleasant and more stimulating.
- Learn about building and construction through the training you will receive at the beginning of your stay.
- Live in Nepal, a traveler’s wonderland, where there is adventure and mystique around every corner of the incredible landscape.
- Experience authentic Nepali village life while living with a host family.
- Work alongside local masons and other community members, learning about their building methods and techniques as well as local culture and traditions.
- Meet fellow volunteers who share your passion to help those less fortunate than yourself.