As a volunteer, you’ll get to:
- Play an invaluable role in improving the lives of underprivileged children in the wake of the 2015 earthquake.
- Help to provide abandoned and neglected children from the streets of Nepal’s cities with a nurturing environment to live in.
- Support local teachers and care workers by running arts and crafts activities and educational games at children’s homes.
- Help vulnerable children at the care center and children’s homes with their homework, and play sports with them.
- Live in Nepal, a traveler’s wonderland, where there is adventure and mystique around every corner of the incredible landscape.
- Experience authentic Nepali village life while living with a host family.
- Meet fellow volunteers who share your passion to help children who really need it.