As a volunteer, you’ll get to:
- Be directly involved in the education of the village’s schoolchildren, helping them to improve their English reading, writing, listening and speaking through classroom lessons as well as games to improve their conversational English.
- Play an invaluable role in the children’s future success when it comes to securing jobs in the tourism industry.
- Assist local teachers with classroom management where student numbers are very high and classrooms tend to be overcrowded.
- Engage the local community in ways to improve their quality of life overall and to preserve their unique culture.
- Live in one of the most unspoiled, beautiful places on Earth.
- Spend time in the crystal-clear waters of the ocean, on idyllic beaches, and exploring nearby natural phenomena such as limestone rock formations and caves.
- Learn about Thai culture, including how to cook traditional food and speak basic Thai.
- Meet fellow volunteers who share your desire to make a real difference in rural communities in Asia and the world.